So here we have what will likely be my quickest EVER Thankful post, because…I’m moving house tonight (Friday) and as I write, I am snuggled in bed, surrounded by boxes, bags, half-not-done-yet stuff, and an absolute JUMBLE of things to sort out, organise, and consider. I’m also due to go play netball (in Christmas hats) in 20 minutes, so…OUF! DEADLINES!
- I am HUGELY SO VERY ENORMOUSLY thankful for a very supportive Mum and WonderAunty, who are letting me move back in with them so that I can save for my move to Murica.
- I love that I’m going to get to spend time with Niece and Neff while I’m there.
- Vince is being super-supportive and helpful, too.
- I get to spend Saturday on a jolly to Oxford with my Sis.
- I have SO too much stuff – such abundance!
- I still have the next couple of months to access the flat and pack properly and put things in storage – I just need to ‘airdrop’ in tonight, with all the things I need for the immediate.
- I have some wonderful, wonderful people in my life, including those who are willing to talk me down off ledges and keep me going through dark times when even the reminders seem insubstantial.
- Going to be helping to decorate the Christmas tree on Sunday.
- The hope of precious lost things found…maybe, if I’m lucky and retrace footsteps (and cycle paths). I’m not giving up yet.
- The Next Phase of Life!