This week I think we really need Thankfuls. I’ll get on with it.
2. There was an internet connection there, which enabled me to stay in touch.
3. Writing might have been blocked for me this week, but poetry slipped out of the edges.
4. I achieved half of a bucket-list goal – my friend and I only made it halfway up the mountain and the path ran out. We didn’t think we wanted the embarrassment (or expense) of being lost and needing to call mountain rescue. So we stuck to the path back down.
5. The views from said mountain were stunning.
6. I got to dress up like a girl for the family dinner. Sparkly nails and everything.
7. Pilates went well when I got back. I managed to be the only person in the (beginners) class to do a particular move. Not sure the teacher thought any of us would be able to. She made impressed noises.
8. I get to spend Sunday with Niece and Neff and Mum.
9. I’m going to be at a sleepover Friday night (see you Saturday!) with one of my longest-known friends.
10. That I wrote this earlier this week when everything was awful, and *somehow* a few, wonderful people (you know who you are, and thank you HUGE) and the sunshine and an outpouring of poison from me, and just whatever, has meant that actually, this list shouldn’t be as stark as it is. I don’t feel so stark any more. Promise. But instead of re-writing it, I goofed off chatting to my BlogWife, so neener neener! Back to sparkles next week, m’dears.