After a resounding success at the recruitment stage, I am delighted to announce that the Ten Things of Thankful blog-hop-to-be has not three, not four, but NINE co-hosts (myself included). Watch out though, as things can always change.
How utterly, deliciously perfect is that?
We will go live on Saturday 8th of June at 00:00 (whatever time is local to the particular host) and will end at 23:23 on Sunday 9th of June, giving everyone plenty of time to join in.
I spent a lot of time figuring out the tool I need to use to allow you all to link in, and *hope* I have it nailed. Time shall tell. There’s even a banner you’ll be able to grab and add to your post; a clickable version of the picture above.
If you don’t blog, don’t worry – comment boxes are also an appropriate (and welcomed) way to join in.
Rinse and repeat each weekend from now and Ta-DAH! One brand, spanking new blog-hop is born.
Allow me to introduce my co-hosts, all of whom I am thrilled (and somewhat awed) to have on board with me.
With no further ado (and in alphabetical order, just because I can) allow me to present to you
The ‘Ten Things of Thankful’ Co-hosts
Christine, from A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall
Clark, from The Wakefield Doctrine
Joy, from Icansaymama
Kristi, from Finding Ninee
Patch, from Steps into Parenthood
Rebecca, from Shoved To Them
In other news, I am making this announcement and running away – I’m off on a marine survey which will involve lots of beaching, some BBQ and a little overnight camp (dodgy, even in June!)
Wish me good weather.
Two weeks of Ten Things of Thankful (my personal challenge) #1
1. It’s been another sunny day
2. I’ve managed to create two potential guest posts for other blogs – more on them if they get published
3. I won at Scrabble
4. I found two jobs to apply for
5. I spent some quality time with Husby
6. I got to watch two episodes of QI, which I love
7. I had awesome pineapple-and-custard for pudding this evening and didn’t even have to fix it myself
8. Husby has promised to clear the kitchen before I arrive back on Tuesday
9. The weather looks set to stay fine
10. I’ve been looking into embryo adoption, which holds promise…maybe.